supporting good government policies in economics, education, energy
Republican Women of Weld
* I believe in freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.
* I believe in the rule of law.
* I believe in free markets.
* I believe in less government control over my life; I do not believe
that government knows best or should be larger.
* I believe that higher taxes are part of the Democrat party agenda
and lead to dependence on big government.
* I believe that lower taxes foster a strong economy by keeping
earnings in the hands of the workers and citizens.
* I believe that social welfare programs hurt--not help--individuals.
* I believe in individual responsibility and not dependence upon social
* I believe in the value of human life.
* I believe in human rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of
happiness (which means the right to own private property); I
believe those rights were endowed by our Creator.
* I believe that government should protect the rights of individuals to
life, liberty, and property; the first job of government is to provide
for the common defense of our homeland.
* I believe that law and order protect individuals; I believe in strong
policing as a deterrent to violence and a strong national defense.
* I believe in marriage between one man and one woman; I believe
that other arrangements have a right to exist, but not as marriage.
* I believe that strong families with strong values make a strong
* I believe in our founding documents: the Declaration of
Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
* I believe in the sovereignty of the United States as a nation.